Golfing In Paradise
DAY 01 / 02COLOMBO
Arrive in Colombo and unwind. After you are refreshed, we will commence an orientation tour of Colombo. Visit historical and prominent locations such as Independence Square, BMICH, Gangaramaya Temple and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, in the evening take a stroll down Galle Face Green.
- Play Golf at the Royal Colombo Golf Club - The oldest Golf Club in Sri Lanka. The club was established in 1880 and was given the Royal charter by King George V in 1928.
DAY 03 / 04PINNAWALA / KANDY
One of the first of its kind, this establishment is an orphanage and nursery for wild Asian Elephants that have been affected by deforestation and poaching. Pinnawala is famously known for having the largest herd of captive elephants in the world.
Kandy the hill capital of this amazing Island was the last fort to be captured by the British.Nestled in the hills, the city of Kandy is a significant Buddhist pilgrimage destination and is home to the ‘Temple of the Tooth’ holding the tooth of Lord Buddha & the world famous Kandy Perahera.
- Play Golf at the Victoria Golf and Country Resort - Voted the best Golf course in Asia in 2005, this course is said to be one of the top 100 Golf courses in the world.
DAY 05 / 06 / 07NUWARA ELIYA
Take a scenic train ride from Kandy to arguably, the most the famous city in the hill country, Nuwara Eliya appealed to the British that Colonised Sri Lanka so much that it is well known as “Little England”. The city is considered as one of best getaways for locals and tourists alike, to escape the hustle and bustle of Colombo life and to enjoy the nice cool weather.
- Play Golf at the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club–This 18-hole golf course was built in the 19th century. Nuwara Eliya Golf Club wasInitially built for British soldiers in 1889 who were stationed in the city. A round of golf at this club will sure give you the jitters.
DAY 08 / 09HAMBANTOTA / YALA
Hambantota a city located in the Southern part of the Island is famous for its International ship port. The final golf course is built within the premises of the Shangril-la's golf resort and spa.
When you find some free time away from the golf, you a visit to the Yala National Park will be arranged. Undoubtedly the most well-known national park in Sri Lanka, which is the second largest in the country and is celebrated for having the highest concentration of Leopards in the world.
- Play Golf at the Shangril-la Golf Resort & Spa–From the oldest golf course to the newest 18 hole golf course in Sri Lanka. This course was designed by world famous golf course architect Rodney Wright.
DAY 10 / 11NEGOMBO
A beautiful sea-side town, just a short drive from Colombo, offering you an incredible coastline dotted with palm trees. Not as busy or crowded as the City, the fine-looking town of Negombo sits on the shore of a lagoon and was once a vital trading port for both the Dutch and Portuguese. It is the best place to enjoy some Sun, Sand, Seafood and a vibrant nightlife.
- Play Golf at the above mentioned Golf Courses
- Explore the commercial & hill capital of Sri Lanka
- National wildlife parks exploration – Yala National Park
- Explore the scenic beauty of the Island – Nuwara Eliya
- Witness historical and religious locations
- A bespoke and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
- Accommodation at excellent hotels on a meal preference as required by you
- Availability of a luxury vehicle and the services of a, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
- Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
- Visits to the attractions mentioned in the above program