Classical Winter Tour
Arrive in Colombo and unwind. After you are refreshed, we will commence an orientation tour of Colombo. Visit historical and prominent locations such as Independence Square, BMICH, Gangaramaya Temple and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, in the evening take a stroll down Galle Face Green.
DAY 02 / 03 / 04SIGIRIYA / POLONNARUWA / ANURADHAPURA
From the commercial capital, we will move to the Cultural Triangle – home to the 8th wonder of the world, the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Discover Sri Lanka’s rich heritage & ancient cities, travel back in time to ancient kingdoms and temples.
DAY 05 / 06KANDY
Kandy the hill capital of this amazing Island was the last fort to be captured by the British.Nestled in the hills, the city of Kandy is a significant Buddhist pilgrimage destination and is home to the ‘Temple of the Tooth’ holding the tooth of Lord Buddha & the world famous Kandy Perahera.
DAY 07 / 08ELLA
Drive up to Nuwara Eliya and take a scenic train ride to Ella. One of the famous places to visit in Sri Lanka, Ella is encircled by the stunning hills of the central highlands, dotted with tea estates, tall trees of cloud forests and incredible natural scenery. Explore tea plantations, mountains and waterfalls.
DAY 09 / 10YALA
Undoubtedly the most well-known national park in Sri Lanka, which is the second largest in the country and is celebrated for having the highest concentration of Leopards in the world.
DAY 11 / 12 / 13 / 14BENTOTA
Home to some amazing hotels, Bentota is celebrated as one of the best places to relax, unwind and have some fun under the Sun. Explore corals, visit the turtle hatchery, enjoy some water-sports on the Bentota river and exhale with the magnificent sunset.
- A bespoke and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
- Accommodation at excellent hotels on a meal preference as required by you
- Availability of a luxury vehicle and the services of a, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
- Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
- Visits to the attractions mentioned in the above program
- Explore the commercial & hill capital of Sri Lanka
- World famous scenic train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella
- National wildlife parks exploration – Minneriya & Yala
- Explore the scenic beauty of the Island – Ella & Nuwara Eliya
- Witness historical and religious locations
- Lay back and relax on one of the Beach destinations in Sri Lanka (South Coast)